STP

crap
Total votes: 67 (75%)
not crap
Total votes: 22 (25%)
Total votes: 89

Band: Stone Temple Pilots

CRAP. A joke band so terrible that playing a show dressed as Kiss doesn't even earn them a waffle factor from me.

When their first "hit single" came out, I remember thinking "It's like 'War Machine', only worse". When that one other song came out I remember thinking "I hate Pearl Jam, and this is bad even for them". People, this band is completely irredeemable.
Last edited by placeholder_Archive on Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
matthew wrote:His Life and his Death gives us LIFE.......supernatural life- which is His own life because he is God and Man. This is all straight Catholicism....no nuttiness or mystical crap here.

You know, STP is crap in so many ways, but nowhere near as bad as Live.

The second album, commonly known as Purple, is a guilty, guilty pleasure of mine. Maybe one of my top guilty pleasures of all time. It (gasp) rocks. I think it's a trash rock classic. I'm willing to take whatever beating necessary for making a statement like this.
Tiny Monk site and blog

i agree with matt on this. live vs. stone temple pilots is a bad matchup. live is so incredibly bad, and while most of stone temple pilots is bad, they at least have no.4. i like that album, from time to time.

what about velvet revolver??
"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

unarmedman wrote:what about velvet revolver??

CRAP! A "supergroup" comprised of irritating jerks from some of the worst bands ever = one of the worst bands ever.

I hope their 15 minutes are up soon...
matthew wrote:His Life and his Death gives us LIFE.......supernatural life- which is His own life because he is God and Man. This is all straight Catholicism....no nuttiness or mystical crap here.