PRFBBQ 2024 - CHICAGO - JULY 18-21

Hello hello hello!

This year the PRF BBQ will be held in Chicago between July 18th and 21st. This year, proceeds will be benefitting Ascend Justice.

July 18: Color Club
July 19: Reed’s Local — 21+
July 20: The Fallen Log (inside Kitchen 17) — all-ages
July 21: The Fallen Log (inside Kitchen 17) — all-ages

Band submissions are open from March 8-April 8. Email Chicago@PRFBBQ.com to submit. You will receive a link to a Google Form to fill out.

Tickets and more info coming soon!

Questions in the interim? DM me here!

Love, your friendly curators:
- Neal, Cal, and Anne.
Last edited by four_oclocker_2.2 on Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jazz Titan/Ruthie Cohen

Current -
Future Living / Daddy's Boy / Blank Banker / Solo

Fomer -
Hungry Man / No Trust / Retreaters

Re: PRFBBQ 2024 - CHICAGO - JULY 18-21

DAMN Y'ALL.

We've gotten a whole bunch of submissions so far, but guess what? It's not too late! Throw in! Band submissions for PRFBBQ 2024 close on April 8 (11:59pm CDT).

See PRFBBQ.com for more info on the BBQ (July 18-21)—and email Chicago@PRFBBQ.com to receive a link to the band submission Google Form.

More details soon!
Jazz Titan/Ruthie Cohen

Current -

Fomer -

four_oclocker_2.2 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:36 pm DAMN Y'ALL.

We've gotten a whole bunch of submissions so far, but guess what? It's not too late! Throw in! Band submissions for PRFBBQ 2024 close on April 8 (11:59pm CDT).

See PRFBBQ.com for more info on the BBQ (July 18-21)—and email Chicago@PRFBBQ.com to receive a link to the band submission Google Form.

More details soon!
The guys in Nice were just chatting last night about "OH SHIT WE FORGOT" cuz we've all been overloaded with personal shit and haven't even practiced since December, right before my second kid. Anyway, we submitted something last night. Either way, thanks for carrying the torch, I'd like to try to make it at least one day out because holy shit I live under a rock now.

cakes wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:27 pm
four_oclocker_2.2 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:36 pm DAMN Y'ALL.

More details soon!
The guys in Nice were just chatting last night about "OH SHIT WE FORGOT" cuz we've all been overloaded with personal shit and haven't even practiced since December, right before my second kid. Anyway, we submitted something last night. Either way, thanks for carrying the torch, I'd like to try to make it at least one day out because holy shit I live under a rock now.
NICE!
Jazz Titan/Ruthie Cohen

Current -

Fomer -

In light of things...

Is there a filmmaker who could put together a memorial video?

Will everyone be adding a Big Black, Rapeman, or Shellac cover to their sets?

Not to take away from Ascend Justice, but would it make sense to have an added benefit for any Steve-related charities?

Who is going to supply the tissues?

I really want to go to this, but I don't know if I can make it through a weekend of sadness and love and togetherness without wanting to drink just to join in what is likely to be a very emotional get-together. Maybe things will feel different by then, I dunno. Excuse my meandering post, just putting my thoughts out as they come.
fka Boombats, Lonesome Bulldog, and sambpot but NOT Cocend