Tour de France 2019

barndog wrote:Who's watching? Lots of new names this year - a lot of names missing - Froome, Cavendish.I'd like to see one of the long shots take it - Fuglsang, Yates and maybe most of all Richie Porte.Hey man - great thread.Really great stage 3. Great breakaway move by Alaphilippe to win. So nice to see some other teams other than Team Sky winning stages. Gonna be a fun tour.

Tour de France 2019

Another really good stage today. Starting to think Matthews is second guessing himself - he had the perfect leadout and went too late. Big shakeup in the GC - Ineous showing that they are for real.This has been the most enjoyable TDF to watch in recent memory. I may watch stage 10 again tomorrow to try and figure out how the rest of the GC guys got caught so off guard.

Tour de France 2019

What a crazy stage - I've never seen a stage cancelled. I feel bad for Thibot - he had a realistic shot of possibly winning. Tomorrow will be very interesting - will they allow Geraint to attack Bernal? Doubtful he could make up the time. Maybe Alaphilippe has one more trick up his sleeve - 45 seconds is a lot to make up.