Re: Let Us See Your Shows

Here's the Dick Slessig Combo show at Zebulon Cafe in Los Angeles last Friday. Dick Slessig Combo is Mark Lightcap of Acetone, and two other guys. Lightcap's son was also on guitar this time. They only do covers of songs they enjoy, and they make them long and drawn out, and slow them down. Computer Love, then a Gabor Szabo tune, then Neon Lights.

Can anyone make an mp3 of this?

Edit: NM, it's much easier now than it was 10 years ago.
Records + CDs for sale
Perfume for sale

enframed wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:46 pm Here's the Dick Slessig Combo show at Zebulon Cafe in Los Angeles last Friday. Dick Slessig Combo is Mark Lightcap of Acetone, and two other guys. Lightcap's son was also on guitar this time. They only do covers of songs they enjoy, and they make them long and drawn out, and slow them down. Computer Love, then a Gabor Szabo tune, then Neon Lights.

Can anyone make an mp3 of this?

Edit: NM, it's much easier now than it was 10 years ago.
Mint. Cheers for this.
at war with bellends

Deep Tunnel Project levelling Tone Deaf Records
somsurprises bliss set at Cole's
Both shows finished-off a surreal and challenging week. Ran into a few former FMs and we dined at an Ecuadorian spot called La Pena. Delicious. Some are off to Devo, others Messthetics.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell

Man I really suck at focusing. Anyway, Idles, Hollywood Palladium, May 13. Cracking show. One of the best rock shows I've seen in a while. Great band. They played for over two fucking hours, I don't know exactly cuz my fiend and I left after that and they were starting another song. Protomartyr opened. While I like some of their music, their show was disappointing, unless that was their "act," then it's a little better.
Records + CDs for sale
Perfume for sale

rsmurphy wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:19 pm Deep Tunnel Project leveling Tone Deaf Records
I made the drive down, not something I typically do but this wasn't a typical week. First time seeing DTP, was cool! Happy to see John & Mike playing out regularly. I didn't stick around to mingle after cuz it was stuffy in there, went off to Community Tavern with a bud instead.
Music