Why pyramid foam between double windows?

MTAR wrote:
steve wrote:The space between the two panes of glass is an air volume, just like a room, and the resonances in it need to be damped.

isn't that just that auralex absorption foam? that wont dampen much above 2 KHz, whch isn't getting through that glass anyway. I thought you guys put it in there just to look nice...

Below 2K?
"That man is a head taller than me.

...That may change."

skatingbasser wrote:
MTAR wrote:
steve wrote:The space between the two panes of glass is an air volume, just like a room, and the resonances in it need to be damped.

isn't that just that auralex absorption foam? that wont dampen much above 2 KHz, whch isn't getting through that glass anyway. I thought you guys put it in there just to look nice...

Below 2K?

my bad, below. it wont dampen anything below 2K.
Michael Gregory Bridavsky

Russian Recording
Push-Pull

MTAR wrote:
skatingbasser wrote:
MTAR wrote:

Below 2K?

my bad, below. it wont dampen anything below 2K.

Hey man, you just sparked my memory. Know you how can I get a copy/mp3 of some Lucky Pineapple stuff?
"That man is a head taller than me.

...That may change."

skatingbasser wrote:MTAR wrote:skatingbasser wrote:MTAR wrote:steve wrote:The space between the two panes of glass is an air volume, just like a room, and the resonances in it need to be damped.isn't that just that auralex absorption foam? that wont dampen much above 2 KHz, whch isn't getting through that glass anyway. I thought you guys put it in there just to look nice...Below 2K?my bad, below. it wont dampen anything below 2K.Hey man, you just sparked my memory. Know you how can I get a copy/mp3 of some Lucky Pineapple stuff?yeah, there is a song on my website, bands are listed alphabetically, so just scroll down:
tracked live at electrical!
Michael Gregory Bridavsky

Russian Recording
Push-Pull