Re: Little Details from Your Day

PASTA wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:22 pm Starting new treatment this evening. Strangely excited. (knowing it's not "CHEMO" helps, as well as how early we caught this, and all the advances in medical science)

Hoping the fatigue doesn't keep me from TJO, or Shellac, or the BBQ. And that the nausea is minimal.
Go go go! You have got this.
"lol, listen to op 'music' and you'll understand"....

https://sebastiansequoiah-grayson.bandcamp.com/
https://oblier.bandcamp.com/releases
https://youtube.com/user/sebbityseb

PASTA wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:22 pm Starting new treatment this evening. Strangely excited. (knowing it's not "CHEMO" helps, as well as how early we caught this, and all the advances in medical science)

Hoping the fatigue doesn't keep me from TJO, or Shellac, or the BBQ. And that the nausea is minimal.
fingers crossed for only positive news from here on out!

I made my first PCP visit today. 3 years of working for one of the largest hospital systems in the world and I hadn't seen a provider until today. Thankfully, we seem to have a pretty good rapport so far. They started their career as a social worker and worked as an RN in the armpits of SMC before becoming an NP. TL;DR I am now taking escitalopram. I guess it's been a long time coming.
Total_douche, MSW, LICSW (lulz)

Kick it’s fucking head in my friend!

We were treated to the best Aurora Borealis I’ve ever seen tonight. Just mindblowing, a genuinely spine tingling experience.

enframed wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:31 pm You know when you you're eating chips and salsa and you get to the bottom of the bag and the remaining chips are not really large enough to dip? What i do is dump all those little chips into a bowl and put just enough salsa in to toss em, and eat it with a spoon, like tortilla/salsa cereal. Is this wrong?
I also do this. Yes it is wrong.

ipitcher wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pm
enframed wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:31 pm You know when you you're eating chips and salsa and you get to the bottom of the bag and the remaining chips are not really large enough to dip? What i do is dump all those little chips into a bowl and put just enough salsa in to toss em, and eat it with a spoon, like tortilla/salsa cereal. Is this wrong?
I also do this. Yes it is wrong.
Great minds. I do this too.

If it’s wrong, I don’t want to be right.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

Hob Nobs and custard for dessert. Same method.
at war with bellends