Let's talk basketball

Is This Thing On… ?

*taps mic*

Can You Hear Me Now… ?

*taps mic*

THE PACERS GAVE ONE AWAY LAST NIGHT...

Like, really gave one away...

Bonus note: FUCK THE CELTICS!!!!!
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...

Re: Let's talk basketball

Was looking forward to the Nuggets repeating, but they play a very calibrated form of the game, and they underperformed by 10% too much. Unfortunately for them, that meant the Wolves could solve them enough to get it done.

I didn't believe the Wolves all year but they've looked awfully good, and Ant-Man legitimately reminds me of Jordan right now...except gm7 so maybe not quite actually. Still.

Wolves-Pacers --> great, must-see future of the league stuff
Dallas-Celtics --> bleh, worst case, will watch out of obligation

Tree wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:58 pm Nuggets fan here, so I'm not really in the basketball-talking mood right now.

Anthony Edwards is fucking good. There.
Not just that, their whole team is just unreal. They are very well coached too.

If only Luka was 100%, that would be a fair fight... With this in mind, I think Wolves in 6.
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...

eephus wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:03 pm ...they underperformed by 10% too much...
This is very true of Game 7. Jokic was tired, worn out by Towns particularly it seemed. Streaky shooting, going straight for 3's when they're not quite that team. Game 7 was theirs to lose and oh well, they lost it.
Wolves-Pacers --> great, must-see future of the league stuff
Dallas-Celtics --> bleh, worst case, will watch out of obligation
Haha, yep. Would shrug my shoulders at the latter matchup. I said a couple weeks ago that the winner of Nuggets-Wolves takes the whole thing and that still sounds pretty good.

Tree wrote:
eephus wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:03 pm ...they underperformed by 10% too much...
This is very true of Game 7. Jokic was tired, worn out by Towns particularly it seemed. Streaky shooting, going straight for 3's when they're not quite that team. Game 7 was theirs to lose and oh well, they lost it.
They're a great team, balanced, but Jokic is the only lock on the roster (he was tired by the end for sure).

Aaron Gordon is kind of the key to the present-day Nuggets, I think.
If he can get loose and get his 15 and 8, they're in it. If he can really run and go for 20 and 10, they win.
If he can't get loose, if he can't at least either score or rebound, it makes the entire offense seize up and it's a real problem.
It basically takes two guys to replace him when he's taken out of the equation, and it's at least partly gonna be up to outside shooting, which...live by the 3, die by the 3.
Minnesota figured that out and clamped down on him pretty good, enough to win.

You can replace Gordon, but it's not as easy as replacing a few of the other guys.

They will make some changes in the offseason. Michael Porter Jr. is getting traded I think.

That big fat Balkan boy is really good at basketball... My god is he really good, and only on one leg...
Last edited by Lu Zwei on Sun May 26, 2024 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.