Let Us See Your Pedalboard

Search didn't seem to uncover any similar threads, feel free to Kerble if I was wrong.

This is my main guitar pedalboard for my band, though I'm sure if I were to play with anyone else I wouldn't feel out of place (unless it was with something weirder or louder that required a different flavor of OD.) Everything fits on a Pedaltrain Metro 20 and is powered by a TrueTone CS6, and it runs into a Quilter Aviator Cub.

Signal chain is Petersson StroboStomp HD > Malekko Charlie Foxtrot > EQD Bit Commander > Boss BD-2 > Boss OD-3 > DOD Carcosa > MXR Tremolo > Keeley Mag Echo > TC Electronic Flashback II. The lil' red guy is a Disaster Area micro.clock which syncs up both the FBII and the Tremolo (FBII gets quarter notes, the Tremolo gets eighth notes, I'm pretty sure.)

I've tried out a bunch of things and I'm happy to say I'm pretty settled on this config. Honestly feels kind of weird to not feel any Pedal GAS after pursuing it a ton the last few years. Anything I'd get to replace anything here would likely be a quest of diminishing returns (i.e. replacing the Charlie Foxtrot with a Mini Glitch or the ODs with EAE products, no matter how badass they'd be). The OD-3, in particular, is my favorite overdrive pedal and nearly every other pedal I've tried to replace it has come up wanting. I seem to be allergic to your bog-standard TS/SD-1 or Rat flavors of OD whereas the OD-3 does a flatter midrange and seems to react lovingly with the dynamics in my guitar playing.

The Bit Commander and Carcosa are mostly for solos and weird leads, depending on if I want them to sound synthy or not. Blues Driver is set cleaner than the OD-3 and is my low-gain/jangly drive (also for goosing the OD-3 from time to time). The Flashback II is mostly used for Tape Delay sounds (I've got it dialed in the way I want it but it was an absolute pain in the ass to do so) while the Mag Echo is more like a modulated slap-back which I'd use in place of a chorus or vibrato.
Formerly FM kazoozak. Guy in Fake Canadian.

Re: Let Us See Your Pedalboard

was just putting mine back together after doing some recording mucking around

Haven't bought a pedal in two years and I couldn't be happier about it - at this point, diminishing returns vs. my creativity. Used to change the guitar board up all the time, I annoy myself just thinking about it. I can't take photos good in low light

Guitar (Firebird/Jazzmaster/LP Custom with out of phase pickups)
Balls usually on all the time, Box of rock is on depending on the song, Crimson drive for leads - El Capistan usually on all the time but subtle - Balls after it because it just sounds too damn clean. I might kick the el capistan, I just don't care anymore. 10 band eQ is just there depending on the amp I'm using, make it sounds about the same - the 120VAC ones have a 'thing'

Bass - (Pbass)
When I hopped onto the balls charity bandwagon didn't expect those two pedals to be fixtures, especially the pink balls, don't expect that to go anywhere ever - when our singer/guitar player just sings that goes on and really fills out the midrange. Rat is 'Keely Modded' and in years of having it I never opened it, but sounds great for bass - passes better low frequency, and to that end it's muddy on guitar. Hardwire reverb I've had forever and current prices validate why I liked it, but bummed I can't buy more for cheap. I got a 'supernatural' reverb and it sounds identical, I don't care what the internet says, but that's now fucking expensive too.
I haven't changed this pedal board in 4-5 years or whenever the pink balls came out. Feels awesome.

Synth player's setup but they're all my pedals (Prophet Rev2)

I used to have a vintage DMM And we put it against this one, could barely hear the difference so gladly accepted the hundreds of dollars more for it. contruction quality on the other hand... but it hasn't broken so what can I say. The boss equalizer is to boost the low end on the Rev2 which lacks a little bit, and this more than makes up for it. The Juno and the DMM sound great with it - not really sure what more I would want in a polysynth sound/setup, maybe some dirt but the amp/speaker cab kind of provide that
I made our band these little cases that fold up, and the back of the lid folds under the pedal 'floor' to lift them up on an angle. They're holding up decent and I like carrying them.

Re: Let Us See Your Pedalboard

Kinda a really simple board: TTTides into a Polytune mini into a Boxidizer into a Zvex SHO clone into some clone hall reverb...

I have never been good with modulating pedals, so I just stayed away.
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...